Housing Programs

Finding Housing When You’re Homeless

If you’re currently homeless or at risk of becoming homeless, Range Transitional Housing may be able to help. However, before we can start a case you must call 211 or text “homeless” to 85511 to start the application process. After you’ve been entered in the St. Louis County Coordinated Entry program, a case manager will contact you.

Current Programs

Based on an individual’s or family’s situation, there are a variety of housing programs to meet the needs of people who struggle to have a home:

How do I apply for any of the programs?

The first step to apply for any program is to contact the St. Louis County coordinated entry system, which can be initiated by calling 211You MUST initiate the program by calling – RTH cannot help you until this step has been completed.